Getting Married and need to find the perfect wedding officiant for your big day?
Here are 5 key points outlined by a professional:
- Ask Around: Get started on the right foot and start with someone your comfortable with. Ask your family and friends, they know you and can guide you in the right direction.
- Find someone with the same faith: Are you part of a Church? Ask around with people in community with the same beliefs and values.
- Clarity is Key: Be clear on what type of ceremony you and your loved one will be participating in, find your do’s and don’ts and go from there.
- That being said be clear on your wedding officiants basic rules: Take a day out of the week and meet with your potential wedding officiant and find out the established ground rules so you don’t run into road blocks on our big day.
- Golden Rule: Do onto others as… bottom line be respectful and keep everything in mind going into your big day.
Licensed Hawaii Wedding Officiant